“What if I’m upset?”

If you’re upset and not sure you want to talk about it, you can now send a message straight to Mrs Simpson by filling in the box below. If you’d rather speak to someone else, not at school, there are some telephone numbers, free to call and some useful websites.

Fill in the form below to send an email to Mrs Simpson. It doesn’t matter how small it may feel, if it’s upsetting you, tell us:

    Here are some telephone numbers you can call if you’re at home or you would rather speak to someone else:

    Call Childline on 0800 1111 – You can talk about anything. Whether it’s something big or small, trained adults are there to support you. Visit their website by clicking here.


    If you’re upset by something you see online, THINKUKNOW is a charity which gives you advice on what to do. Visit their website by clicking here. The internet can be an exciting place to learn and have fun, but sometimes you might see something online that makes you feel worried, scared or sad. If that happens, tell an adult you trust like a parent or a teacher, and they can help.


    Young Minds are the UK’s leading charity fighting for children and young people’s mental health. Visit their website by clicking here.